It’s Official We Are A Schnauzer Rescue Family!
Yana joined the Harless Family this past weekend. We are all getting to know each other…
Lot’s of hugs and kisses – Stella is working into her role as big sis (not in age but in size)! Both pups climbed in my lap to say hello to Kyle’s football friends!
Yana in her new finery –
Both dogs are very friendly so if you see us around Cypress – please say hello to the girls!
Interested in becoming a rescue family? Visit the Schnauzer Rescue of Texas (SRT)
Learn more about the Cypress, Texas Real Estate Market. You’ll find the latest stats from HAR (our local MLS). Have questions or thinking about making a move? Let’s talk!
Here’s the link to get the stats! October 2021 – Cypress Area Stats
Here is some summer fun for the kiddos. Perfect for a rainy afternoon or road trip! Enjoy!
GET THE LUKE ACTIVITY PAGELuke Activity Page
Federal Report Cards for the state, the district, and each of the district’s campuses are now available on the district’s website at this link:
Select a campus
Select 2019-20 school year
Select Federal School Report Card
Information on these report cards includes:
- Part I: General Description of the Texas State Accountability System
- Part II: Student Achievement by Proficiency Level
- Part III: Academic Growth and Graduation Rate
- Part IV: English Language Proficiency
- Part V: School Quality or Student Success
- Part VI: Goal Meeting Status
- Part VII: STAAR Participation
- Part VIII: Civil Rights Data
- Part IX: Teacher Quality Data
- Part X: Per-pupil Expenditure
- Part XI: STAAR Alternate 2 Participation
- Part XII: Statewide National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP)
- Part XIII: Cohort Rate of Graduates Enrolled in Postsecondary Education
CFISD – Back to School Expo – in its seventh edition, the annual CFISD Back-to-School Expo is scheduled for Saturday, Aug. 10 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Berry Center (8877 Barker Cypress Road). The Expo provides a number of helpful resources to incoming students, parents and prospective employees, allowing for a smooth transition into the school district. (note no -Pre-K registration at the expo)
The popularity of Food Trucks in Cypress keeps growing and growing… They circle the wagons at the Rosehill Beer Garden and Bridgeland’s Friday Nite Bites as well as a number of local bars and breweries.
Here are some favorites:
- Krab Kingz Cypress – (832) 797-0530 11323 Barker Cypress Rd
- Andy’s Kitchen – (832) 653-3802 15202 Mason Rd
- Craft Burger Food Truck – (832) 995-6056 Serving Cypress and the Surrounding Area
- Lonestar BBQ (281) 581-8072 14307 Telge Rd
- Tacos Y Tortas La Balita – (346) 370-2375 Serving Cypress and the Surrounding Area
- Brooks’ Place – (832) 893-1682 18020 Fm 529
- Filipin Tex – (832) 622-9022 Serving Houston and the Surrounding Area
- Desi Bites – (832) 806-2483 Serving Cypress and the Surrounding Area
- Toron Food Truck – (832) 273-9437 12925 Spring Cypress Rd
- Pitas Bites – 713) 410-0991 Serving Cypress and the Surrounding Area
- The Rolling Crawfish – (832) 867-6087 7202 Fry Rd