From our house to yours… May the Joy of the Christmas Season be with you and your family.
“Hello, and again thank you for visiting my website. I am a licensed realtor and accredited buyer representative with RE/MAX Reality Center, in Cypress, TX. Being with RE/MAX allows me the best training and resources in the industry. In 2015, I am proud to say that I became a member of the RE/MAX Hall or Fame,” – Jessica Harless
I am a graduate of Mississippi State University. I am married, have three beautiful children, and live in Bridgeland, a master-planned community in Cypress, TX. I enjoy getting to know my clients, focusing on their goals and turning those goals into a reality. Finding the perfect home for a family is one of my greatest rewards. The success of my real estate business has been based on my consistent dedication to exceptional customer service.
My years as a realtor have provided me with the experience to assist you with nearly every real estate need. Whether it is finding you a home, helping you to secure the best loan or helping you get the most out of selling your home or finding you a home to lease, I am here to guide you. The most important part of my job, as a Realtor®., is earning the trust of my clients, by demonstrating my integrity, knowledge and experience. I like to build a strong relationship with my clients, so much so that many former clients are now my friends!
The Cypress-Fairbanks ISD 75th Anniversary Festival was held April 25 at the Berry Center, celebrating 75 years of districtwide excellence. The event included a carnival, multiple vendor booths and food trucks, student parades and performances and a fireworks display to close out the evening. What a great event to celebrate CFISD and 75 years of excellence… it was quite a day!
With the New Year upon us, we start to plan and resolve to move forward with hope and even excitement. It is also a good time to reflect on the year past.
It feels good to take a moment to laugh and smile at those moments with family and friends that gave you pleasure. If your year was full of challenges and difficult times, take time to say thanks for the strength that carried you through.
My “I Remember It Well…” list top 13 for 2013 includes:
- I ran in the Houston Marathon – hardest thing I have ever done
- Taking the kids snow skiing at Steamboat – Kyle skiing at age 2
- Carmen played her first year of volleyball – such an exciting sport
- My husband changed jobs – loves it
- Brian and I went to The College World Series to watch Mississippi State – go Bulldogs
- Lots of great family time on the boat this summer – all the kids water skiing
- Kaitlyn and Carmen started piano lessons – music fills our home
- We took Carmen on her first deep sea fishing trip – she caught her first saltwater fish
- Girls started school at the new neighborhood school – Pope Elementary
- Brian and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary – what a great guy
- Took a girl’s trip to Carmel – saw magnificent whales in the Pacific
- My brother, his wife Jessica and little Sawyer moved to Texas – so nice to have family close
- My best year in real estate – really nice clients
If you made a list such as this for 2013 – what would be at the top of your list?