With the New Year upon us, we start to plan and resolve to move forward with hope and even excitement. It is also a good time to reflect on the year past.
It feels good to take a moment to laugh and smile at those moments with family and friends that gave you pleasure. If your year was full of challenges and difficult times, take time to say thanks for the strength that carried you through.
My “I Remember It Well…” list top 13 for 2013 includes:
- I ran in the Houston Marathon – hardest thing I have ever done
- Taking the kids snow skiing at Steamboat – Kyle skiing at age 2
- Carmen played her first year of volleyball – such an exciting sport
- My husband changed jobs – loves it
- Brian and I went to The College World Series to watch Mississippi State – go Bulldogs
- Lots of great family time on the boat this summer – all the kids water skiing
- Kaitlyn and Carmen started piano lessons – music fills our home
- We took Carmen on her first deep sea fishing trip – she caught her first saltwater fish
- Girls started school at the new neighborhood school – Pope Elementary
- Brian and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary – what a great guy
- Took a girl’s trip to Carmel – saw magnificent whales in the Pacific
- My brother, his wife Jessica and little Sawyer moved to Texas – so nice to have family close
- My best year in real estate – really nice clients
If you made a list such as this for 2013 – what would be at the top of your list?